At F.A.R.M.S. Inc., we are a craft cannabis collective representing a select group of farms run by experienced, small-batch growers and their allies. We operate using a membership model that asks Member Farms to agree to certain standards, gives them avenues to collaborate, and provides them access to valuable benefits.
Happy Trails Farm
The Tobins have been long time residents of the Applegate Valley. Famous for their red wiggler worm farm, they started Happy Trails Farms in 2016 with the mission to sustainably grow cannabis focusing on biodynamic soils. Happy Trails expanded their mission in 2018 with the creation of Applegate Valley Herb Company, a CBD company focusing on pain relief for humans and pets. The CBD oil is extracted using only organic coconut oil. No solvents. The dog treats are grain free, gluten free, gmo free and made fresh weekly. Your dog will thank you! Happy Trails Farm.
As craft farmers and advocates, we’re in this together and uphold the following standards
We are stewards of the land.
We use sustainable growing practices.
We treat our employees ethically.
We are collaborative and willing to share.
We take action to stand up for our freedom.
This is the F.A.R.M.S. Inc. way.
Join our association as a farmer or farmer ally and become an advocate to help us continue to protect our freedom to farm.
F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Members Receive:
- Farmer discussions of state and regional policy and regulatory proposals.
- Representation at the State and Local level.
- Monthly “member only” meetings
- Collaboration with other farmers
- Shared workforce
- Insurance discounts
- Supply discounts
- Business consulting
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) compliance consulting
- County compliance consulting
- Access to “members only” forum pages
- Access to “good and bad” list of vendors and staff
- Ability to sell under the F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Craft Cannabis Collective brand
Become an Advocate
When you join F.A.R.M.S. Inc., you help advocate for craft cannabis farmers, the Oregon community, and the cannabis industry as a whole. Join our association as a farmer and become an advocate to help us continue to protect our freedom to farm.