At F.A.R.M.S. Inc., we are a craft cannabis collective representing a select group of farms run by experienced, small-batch growers and their allies. We operate using a membership model that asks Member Farms to agree to certain standards, gives them avenues to collaborate, and provides them access to valuable benefits.
Mike and Brittany Gierke
Willowbilly Farms is located on the beautiful Illinois River in Southern Oregon. It is owned and operated by power couple Mike and Brittany Gierke. Brittany is also the Secretary of F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Their family run farm specializes in high-terpene, flavor rich craft cannabis that is river-fed and sun-grown utilizing no-till growing practices. They continue to expand their knowledge relating to soil microbiology, sustainable farming, and KNF. Willowbilly Farms strives to make a positive impact on the environment and people around them. Learn more about their growing style @willowbillyfarms.
As craft farmers and advocates, we’re in this together and uphold the following standards
We are stewards of the land.
We use sustainable growing practices.
We treat our employees ethically.
We are collaborative and willing to share.
We take action to stand up for our freedom.
This is the F.A.R.M.S. Inc. way.
Join our association as a farmer or farmer ally and become an advocate to help us continue to protect our freedom to farm.
F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Members Receive:
- Farmer discussions of state and regional policy and regulatory proposals.
- Representation at the State and Local level.
- Monthly “member only” meetings
- Collaboration with other farmers
- Shared workforce
- Insurance discounts
- Supply discounts
- Business consulting
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) compliance consulting
- County compliance consulting
- Access to “members only” forum pages
- Access to “good and bad” list of vendors and staff
- Ability to sell under the F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Craft Cannabis Collective brand
Become an Advocate
When you join F.A.R.M.S. Inc., you help advocate for craft cannabis farmers, the Oregon community, and the cannabis industry as a whole. Join our association as a farmer and become an advocate to help us continue to protect our freedom to farm.