At F.A.R.M.S. Inc., we are a craft cannabis collective representing a select group of farms run by experienced, small-batch growers. We operate using a membership model that asks Member Farms to agree to certain standards, gives them avenues to collaborate, and provides them access to valuable benefits.
As craft farmers and advocates, we’re in this together and uphold the following standards.
This is the F.A.R.M.S. Inc. way.
We are stewards of the land.
We use sustainable growing practices.
We treat our employees ethically.
We are collaborative and willing to share.
We take action to stand up for our freedom.
F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Members Receive:
- Farmer discussions of state and regional policy and regulatory proposals.
- Representation at the State and Local level.
- Monthly “member only” meetings
- Collaboration with other farmers
- Shared workforce
- Insurance discounts
- Supply discounts
- Business consulting
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) compliance consulting
- County compliance consulting
- Access to “members only” forum pages
- Access to “good and bad” list of vendors and staff
- Ability to sell under the F.A.R.M.S. Inc. Craft Cannabis Collective brand
Become an Advocate
When you join F.A.R.M.S. Inc., you help advocate for craft cannabis farmers, the Oregon community, and the cannabis industry as a whole. Join our association as a farmer and become an advocate to help us continue to protect our freedom to farm.